Front Desk Assistant Job Opening
Position Title: Front Desk Assistant
Direct Supervisor: Memphis Family Connection Center Manager
Job Summary: The Front Desk Assistant is the first point of contact for our families and children. This first engagement sets the foundation and tone for their experience at the center. The expectation of the Front Desk Assistant is to create a welcoming and emotionally safe atmosphere, while greeting and checking in clients and visitors when they arrive. This role will also assist families and clinicians with scheduling needs. Additionally, the Front Desk Assistant will be responsible for answering/returning phone calls for MFCC, supporting the Family Care Team , and maintaining basic office needs throughout the center.
- Handles phone calls, scheduling, greeting clients, follow up with intakes as needed
- Assists in office services by helping with organizing, filing, etc.
- Helps Practice Manager with implementation of tracking productivity in programs
- Supports Family Care team with scheduling and communication needs
- Maintains updated spreadsheets regarding clinician availability
- Processes any payments for clients as needed
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace and lobby
- Supports the MFCC team by keeping the center stocked with supplies
- Assists in closing the center and offices at the end of day
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Preferred 1+ year experience in office setting
- Friendly and outgoing
- Kind to and engaging with children
- Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently
- Proactive and adaptable mindset to work in various settings
- Supportive attitude towards individuals and families we serve
- Ability to communicate well with families, clinicians and work colleagues
- Proficient computer skills
Empowered to Connect’s mission is to support hope and healing for families and communities.
Empowered to Connect and our dynamic network of programs, Memphis Family Connection Center (MFCC), Safe & Secure TN, and Empowered to Connect Institute provide excellent connection centered, holistic, integrated, trauma informed care and resources for individuals, families and community organizations.
MFCC’s mission is to nurture well-being and hope through healing-centered, integrated care and support.
Memphis Family Connection Center (MFCC) provides holistic therapeutic care for families and individuals in Memphis, Tennessee. With a multidisciplinary integrated model of care for the entire family, MFCC helps families move from simple survival to deep connection, awareness, and joy. Available therapies include mental health therapy and counseling, occupational therapy, and speech therapy.
Our Values: We are looking for someone to join our team and embody a healing centered way of engagement by:
- Modeling felt safety and trust for the team and all individuals served
- Creating an unmatched experience across programs and services
- Taking ownership and driving improvement across organizational systems
- Driving excellence in all internal and external areas
- Collaborating across programs and teams
- Embodying a growth mindset
- Radiating positive energy
- Assuming good intentions
- Part-time Position
- 24-26 hours per week
- Monday – Thursday 12:00PM-6:00PM/7:00PM